Sunday, January 4, 2009

I really need someone to buy me a book

The new year has come.
And then there are the resolutions that I will make to improve myself for this year.

2009 will be a year of major change for me.
It will be the year, that my family starts our life in Singapore.
And that is as major as it can get.

I will excel at my job - another resolution that benefits all.
but then 2009 is expected to be a tough year in which to accomplish this.
But then as I always told others - smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
I will apply what I preach.
And things will come out alright.
And this blog will record that story and all the insights along the way.
As an observer of the human experience.

And by the way, couldn't anyone scroll down and buy me a book for this year? 12.50$ Sing only!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping By, Hope You Enjoyed Yourself, Learned or Discovered Something, Thanks for the Comment! Have A Nice Day!

ShareThis