Monday, December 15, 2008

Personal Ad, I am putting in for a Friend!

Normally I don't do this but my friend asked me to put it in my blog for his friend,

Single Black Female seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. She is a very good looking girl, a bit on the short side, who loves to play, She loves to takes long walks and to ride in a convertible, she will literally eat out of your hand when she's getting playfully, She usually is at the front door when you get home from work.
Write for Sweetie, and I'll send you her phone number in a few days.

reply by comment.
I will get her picture up in a few days. Mike said he would send it to me coming around Thursday (18th December 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping By, Hope You Enjoyed Yourself, Learned or Discovered Something, Thanks for the Comment! Have A Nice Day!

ShareThis