Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tiger Bum


Yes, last week I had this annoying cough,

And I really didn't want to go to the doctor over something as trivial as a dry hacking cough.

Its been quite a while since I had something like this so I have sort of forgotten what to do.

So I have been asking around, and one of my 'friends', typed over the gtalk to me,

"put Tiger Bum, on your throat and behind your ears!"


I enjoyed the remark so much that now I am sharing it with all of you.

Thanks to Ko Tin Hlaing for the excellent suggestion. Made me feel very nice that day.
Sorry that this is so short, I have to go to the zoo now!

1 comment:

  1. :-)
    My story similar to this. I IM'ed to a friend in Burma saying how fancy it was to meet him in cyberspace. He replied, "oh, no, I'm in Rangoon."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping By, Hope You Enjoyed Yourself, Learned or Discovered Something, Thanks for the Comment! Have A Nice Day!

ShareThis